Thursday, December 13, 2012

Over it!

Mary had a hard time on Sunday afternoon. The duration of this experience and ongoing lack of independence got to her. She is still using two crutches. I just empathized with her, it has been a long, hard time but we are so close to the end...

I only recall one other moment like this which I think is amazing since we are now in month 7. The other time was on August 24 when she had her 3rd infection and we were having problems with antibiotics.

A big change is that she was ready to take down the leg lengthening mementos in her room. She told me she is ready to move on. It was actually part of a huge room cleaning that I think is just part of growing up. I am keeping the leg lengthening things so she can decide later what she wants to keep. She did ask for a picture from the day she got her fixator on for a frame she has in her room.

No comments:

Post a Comment