Friday, March 23, 2012

Purpose of the Blog

My intent of creating this blog:
  • is to share all of the information I have gathered from other mom's and kids about a Fibular Hemimelia Leg Lengthening Procedure,
  • and to share the information I have and will learn from the process.
I am a planner and was surprised how hard it was to get basic information on the process and things to do to prepare for the process. I have learned we certainly can't control much but my goal is to take care of the things I can so that I can be ready for the things I can't and to share what I learn to help other families.

2 comments:

  1. YEAH! We FH moms need all the blogs of encouragement and info that we can get! I'm so glad that my blog helped you, and I will certainly be praying and checking in on your daughter's progress. May God strengthen your heart and give you more courage than you knew was possible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found out yesterday that my daughter probably has fibular hemimelia. It has been great to get more information from your blog about it, so thanks for documenting!

    ReplyDelete